Our spacious en-suite rooms are equipped with a standard alarm clock radio, tea/coffee station, hair dryer, satellite television, and mini bar stocked to suit your requirements.
We are 100% committed to enhancing your visit to our stunning city by making your stay with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We offer real South African hospitality, and scrumptious home cooked meals.
For self-catering options, please contact us directly so we can arrange either a standard room with kitchenette or a self-catering apartment that is fitted with all the necessary amenities.
Other facilities available:
- We have a large swimming pool centrally positioned between our buildings.
- We have the DSTV hotel package in all our rooms.
- There is a business area for all your fax, email and photocopying needs.
- For larger groups, we have excellent rates on our conference facilities.
- There is free Wi-Fi available anywhere on the property.
- At our dining room, you can enjoy South African infused meals from a set menu.
- There is a bar filled with the Cape’s best wines and refreshments.
- If you would like to eat outdoors, there is a barbeque/braai area as well as a pizza oven under a thatched lapa. This is fantastic for special occasions too.
- Laundry facilities are available to all our guests at an additional fee.
- We have a vast collection of paintings in our art gallery, from over 20 different artists consisting of over 100 pieces. These works of art are for sale to our guests.
- We also offer off-street parking behind remote controlled gates.
- Shuttle service or even car rental is available.
Attractions in Cape Town:
- Greenpoint Stadium
- Cape Point
- Table Mountain
- Signal Hill
- Robben Island
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Cape Wine region
- Golf courses
- Cape of Good Hope Castle
- Bellville Velodrome
- Race courses