Balmoral Lodge is proud to anounce that we are Covid Ready and compliant.
We are proud to announce that Balmoral Lodge has worked in partnership with VLAME Health and safety consultants to achieve our compliance certificate. This certifies that our protocols put in place are sufficient to provide a safe space for our guests. Our staff have also been trained in accordance with all necessary protocols.
Basic protective measures against COVID-19.
Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website and through our national and local public health authority.
Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
To view the current status of the virus globally please click the link below
WHAT WE ARE DOING?
PREVENTATIVE STEPS IMPLEMENTED BY BALMORAL LODGE
- Alcohol-based antibacterial hand sanitizes for all guests onsite
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of all surfaces
- Rest rooms will be checked & cleaned on a regular basis and replenished
- Onsite signage to educate all guests
- Onsite medical assistance as well as information on nearby doctors and hospitals